|Surfer Dude Accounting Case Study Solution
The solution for the Surfer Dude Duds Inc. accounting (audit) case study answers the 7 questions below. If you would like to purchase
this solution, you can pay via the PayPal link below, the solution will be available immediately after the payment is made. The cost for the
solution is $9.95. If you would like to contact me before purchasing, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What are Mark's options?
2. How might a going-concern explanatory paragraph become a
"self-fulfilling prophecy" for Surfer Dude?
3. What potential implications arise for the accounting firm if they issue
an unqualified report without the going-concern explanatory paragraph?
4. Discuss the importance of full and accurate auditor reporting to the
public, and describe possible consequences for both parties if the
going-concern explanatory paragraph and footnote are excluded. How
might Mark convince George that a going-concern report is in the best
interests of all parties involved?
5. How appropriate is it for an audit partner to have a friendly personal
relationship with a client?
6. What factors should motivate Mark to be objective in his decision,
despite his personal concern for his friend?
7. In your opinion, what should Mark do?